A blend of Natural Goat Milk proteins and Silk Amino Acids that nourish and help hydrate dry skin while noticeably tightening the appearance of enlarged pores.
Goat Milk contains 100% natural Lactic Acids a type Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) which helps get rid of dead cells and clogged pores on the skin’s surface thereby allowing new cells to form that are smoother and younger looking. The addition of powerful antioxidants Squalane and Adenosine in our formula also help fight all signs of aging. This serum carries a silky and creamy texture that seamlessly blends into the skin for a youthful, harmonious and refined feel.
- Natural AHA (from goat milk)
- Acne Care
- Pore Tightening
- Dead cells remover
- Removing clogged pores
- Silky skin texture
- Goat Milk: Naturally extracted goat milk contains AHA which aids to refine appearance of pores.
- Squalane: Shields skin against environmental factors from uv light, and helps against skin aging process.
- Adenosine: Powerful antioxidant being one of the best fighters against skin aging process.
- Licorice Extract: Anti inflammatory to calm skin and relieve the appearance of any redness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (HA): Holds 1000 times its weight in water delivering an explosion of hydration to skin cells.
- Silk Amino Acids: Raw silk extract to deliver a silky texture and creates a protective barrier around skin cells.
- Sodium Lactate: A stable form of lactic acid to keep skin layers humectant.
- Tocopherol: Powerful antioxidant form of natural Vitamin E
All klarmé products are formulated without the use of:
Parabens, Triethanolamine (TEA), Diethanolamine (DEA), Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Butylated Hydroxyanisole(BHA), Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT), Bisphenol A (BPA), Animal / Synthetic Fat, Oxybenzone, GMO, Formaldehyde, Animal Oil, Dioxins, Phthalate, Benzophenone, Synthetic Fragrances, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Liquid Paraffin, Methyl Cellosolve, Triclosan, Resorcinol, Butoxyethanol, Mercury, Benzalkonium chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate(SLES)